NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Very Profitable Small Business for Sale in Hong Kong

#1 Mar 20 2015 9:57am

Very Profitable Small Business for Sale in Hong Kong

Hi there,

We are running a very profitable business here in Hong Kong (though it's a small company, the annual turnover is about USD5mil) and we would like to know how we can contact to the potential overseas and local buyers. On the other hand, we would like to see if there are any Business Brokers or Business Transfer Agents to recommend as well.

Thanks a lot for your generous help.

Regards,
Wallace

Hi there, We are running a very profitable business here in Hong Kong (though it's a small company, the annual turnover is about USD5mil) and we would like to know how we can contact to the potential overseas and local buyers. On the other hand, we would like to see if there are any Business Brokers or Business Transfer Agents to recommend as well. Thanks a lot for your generous help. Regards, Wallace
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Apr 1 2015 5:27pm

Re: Very Profitable Small Business for Sale in Hong Kong

Hello Wallace
You could promote your business for sale on this page http://www.startupoverseas.co.uk/buying-a-business-in-hong-kong
Email us admin@startupoverseas.co.uk

Many thanks

Hello Wallace You could promote your business for sale on this page http://www.startupoverseas.co.uk/buying-a-business-in-hong-kong Email us admin@startupoverseas.co.uk Many thanks
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Aug 18 2015 4:54pm

Re: Very Profitable Small Business for Sale in Hong Kong

Hi! Wallace, I saw your advertisement and just wonder if it is still on. I have ideas how to increase your business value. You can write to me at gilbert.loke@greenprocapital.com

Hi! Wallace, I saw your advertisement and just wonder if it is still on. I have ideas how to increase your business value. You can write to me at gilbert.loke@greenprocapital.com
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.