NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Starting an import / export business in New Zealand

#1 Jun 28 2011 5:39pm

Starting an import / export business in New Zealand

I have a successful import / export business in South Africa. My objective is to replicate the business in New Zealand as I intend emigrating to new Zealand within the next 5 years. There is obviously a substantial amount of research I need to do in terms of the particular industries I intend penetrating to ascertain supply and demand and existing suppliers, potential customers etc. Can anyone suggest how I best go about this? Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, Greg

I have a successful import / export business in South Africa. My objective is to replicate the business in New Zealand as I intend emigrating to new Zealand within the next 5 years. There is obviously a substantial amount of research I need to do in terms of the particular industries I intend penetrating to ascertain supply and demand and existing suppliers, potential customers etc. Can anyone suggest how I best go about this? Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Greg
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Jun 30 2011 8:36pm

Re: Starting an import / export business in New Zealand

Hi Greg, I am a kiwi living in the UK and have very good contacts in NZ. What specifically do you need to assist the process and contacts? Regards Zane

Hi Greg, I am a kiwi living in the UK and have very good contacts in NZ. What specifically do you need to assist the process and contacts? Regards Zane
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Jun 9 2012 4:49am

Our daughter wants to do an accounting credit in Hamilton and could possibly do a feasability study for your possible business if her tutor thinks it would be good to get a 499 credit. thanks

Our daughter wants to do an accounting credit in Hamilton and could possibly do a feasability study for your possible business if her tutor thinks it would be good to get a 499 credit. thanks
Reply Reply with quote

#4 Jun 14 2012 2:42am

Reply Reply with quote

#5 Jun 24 2012 9:49pm

Our daughter has a company to do a credit with now and doesn't have time, but son has a prototype breakfast yogurt thing if can get him going. The place to go in New Zealand is trademe.co.nz. Just about everyone uses it.

Our daughter has a company to do a credit with now and doesn't have time, but son has a prototype breakfast yogurt thing if can get him going. The place to go in New Zealand is trademe.co.nz. Just about everyone uses it.
Reply Reply with quote

#6 Jul 25 2014 5:45pm

SEAWAY EXPORT COMPANY

Seaway export
We are professional shipping company
we specialize on export cars to international
worldwide overseas
we satisfy our costumers providing protection
to their cars and picturing all the time
we located at Savannah,GA,USA
if any question or for a quote
just replay me to goliatcalleja@hotmail.com

Seaway export We are professional shipping company we specialize on export cars to international worldwide overseas we satisfy our costumers providing protection to their cars and picturing all the time we located at Savannah,GA,USA if any question or for a quote just replay me to goliatcalleja@hotmail.com
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.