NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

how to become landowner in ireland

#1 Feb 12 2014 7:21am

how to become landowner in ireland

I want to open a company there and i need to know how to become landlord in ireland, do landowner need to pay any tax and is there any legislation about holding land

I want to open a company there and i need to know how to become landlord in ireland, do landowner need to pay any tax and is there any legislation about holding land
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Feb 14 2014 7:20am

Sewing and Embroidery Machines For Sale

We are one of the leading manufacturers / exporters and traders of a quality range of Sewing Machines, Embroidery and Industrial Machines. The machines sold by our company are known in the market for their performance, efficiency and functionality.

Sewing Machines
Industrial Machines
Embroidery Machines
Quilting Machines
Chenille Machine
Sequin Machine
Textile Machine
Machine Accessories

Contact us with the Brand and Model of any Sewing and Embroidery Machines which you would like to order.

We also have a Price Lists for all the Machines.

We are one of the leading manufacturers / exporters and traders of a quality range of Sewing Machines, Embroidery and Industrial Machines. The machines sold by our company are known in the market for their performance, efficiency and functionality. Sewing Machines Industrial Machines Embroidery Machines Quilting Machines Chenille Machine Sequin Machine Textile Machine Machine Accessories Contact us with the Brand and Model of any Sewing and Embroidery Machines which you would like to order. We also have a Price Lists for all the Machines.
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Sep 25 2014 11:14am

Re:Sewing and Embroidery Machines For Sale

Hello
Could you send your contact details to admin@startupoverseas.co.uk
Exporters directory coming soon http://sut5.co.uk/l/c.php?c=25740&ct=36977

Hello Could you send your contact details to admin@startupoverseas.co.uk Exporters directory coming soon http://sut5.co.uk/l/c.php?c=25740&ct=36977
Reply Reply with quote

#4 Jan 19 2016 5:36pm

Re: how to become landowner in ireland

how can i become land owner in Ireland
.israel
fakinola3000@yahoo.com

how can i become land owner in Ireland .israel fakinola3000@yahoo.com
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.