NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Indian married with a german. lived in india together for 17 years , now we are in germany.

#1 Feb 21 2012 11:18pm

Indian married with a german. lived in india together for 17 years , now we are in germany.

need to start an bussiness like to start up an restaraunt indian. ot to import and export food items . wher do i find real partner who will join me.

need to start an bussiness like to start up an restaraunt indian. ot to import and export food items . wher do i find real partner who will join me.
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Aug 6 2015 12:01am

Re: Indian married with a german. lived in india together for 17 years , now we are in germany.

why you not look to Egyptian market no Indian restaurant there

why you not look to Egyptian market no Indian restaurant there
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Aug 29 2015 6:29pm

Re: Indian married with a german. lived in india together for 17 years , now we are in germany.

My name is Suragam.I am from Kolkata, west bengal, India.I am professional engineer presently working at UAE. . I am looking for a reliable partner for business. I like to do export from India.
Please reply to my email surangam1@gmail.com
or contact Telephone no. 00971554342720
Regards
Surangam hazra

My name is Suragam.I am from Kolkata, west bengal, India.I am professional engineer presently working at UAE. . I am looking for a reliable partner for business. I like to do export from India. Please reply to my email surangam1@gmail.com or contact Telephone no. 00971554342720 Regards Surangam hazra
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.