NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

How to sell my products to Germany

#1 Jul 12 2009 2:38pm

How to sell my products to Germany

Hi, we are the professional manufactory of straw hats and place mats. I wondering how should I promote our products in Germany, can someone tell me which is the best b2b website where German usually visit to find their business chances? My contaction is wlgift@163.com Thanks!

Hi, we are the professional manufactory of straw hats and place mats. I wondering how should I promote our products in Germany, can someone tell me which is the best b2b website where German usually visit to find their business chances? My contaction is wlgift@163.com Thanks!
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Mar 16 2010 2:36pm

Re: How to sell my products to Germany

Hello,
The best way, money wise and time wise is to enter the B2B market, is presenting your product at a relevant exhibition in Germany.

Karl

Hello, The best way, money wise and time wise is to enter the B2B market, is presenting your product at a relevant exhibition in Germany. Karl
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Nov 29 2017 10:12pm

Re: How to sell bangladeshi products to Germany

please help with information about importing Bangladeshi products to Germany. My email id is mehnabkhan@yahoo.com.
I live in Germany and interested in doing business.

Mehnab

please help with information about importing Bangladeshi products to Germany. My email id is mehnabkhan@yahoo.com. I live in Germany and interested in doing business. Mehnab
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.