NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Advertising

#1 Jan 22 2009 10:17am

Advertising

Can anyone advise me to where is the best places to advertise my food product that I am selling in Germany? TV advertising will be too expensive so I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good magazine, website, etc. Any ideas would be great appreciated. Thank you.  

Can anyone advise me to where is the best places to advertise my food product that I am selling in Germany? TV advertising will be too expensive so I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good magazine, website, etc. Any ideas would be great appreciated. Thank you.  
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Feb 21 2012 11:15pm

Re: Advertising

in churches, banks, restaraunts , offers discounts . sampels ect would be an advantage.

in churches, banks, restaraunts , offers discounts . sampels ect would be an advantage.
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Mar 12 2015 4:24am

Re: Advertising

Greetings,

I am the owner of a Artisan World Travel in Miami, Florida. I am seeking advertising opportunities in Germany. My travel agency services all industries including corporate/business, entertainment, and medical tourism.

Please email me at dion@artisanworldtravel.com

Thank you.

Greetings, I am the owner of a Artisan World Travel in Miami, Florida. I am seeking advertising opportunities in Germany. My travel agency services all industries including corporate/business, entertainment, and medical tourism. Please email me at dion@artisanworldtravel.com Thank you.
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.