NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Graz, Austria Web And Video Marketing Pricing

#1 Oct 13 2015 4:49pm

Graz, Austria Web And Video Marketing Pricing

Hi all! So, my company recently got an offer from a client living in Graz, Austria. He wishes us to do website and video marketing for his musician band. By the looks of it, campaign should be simple and doable... The client wishes to pay us on a yearly basis. My problem is that i cannot find any reasonable info on how much we should charge such a service!? So if anyone has some personal experience, or insight on how much such services are being charged in Graz or has some knowledge where i could find a pricing range it would be of big help! I know it seams as a silly question but any answer would be of big help... Thank you!

Hi all! So, my company recently got an offer from a client living in Graz, Austria. He wishes us to do website and video marketing for his musician band. By the looks of it, campaign should be simple and doable... The client wishes to pay us on a yearly basis. My problem is that i cannot find any reasonable info on how much we should charge such a service!? So if anyone has some personal experience, or insight on how much such services are being charged in Graz or has some knowledge where i could find a pricing range it would be of big help! I know it seams as a silly question but any answer would be of big help... Thank you!
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.