NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

alcohol licencing for working in france

#1 Jul 28 2016 4:56am

alcohol licencing for working in france

Hi,

I am setting up a new business, registered in britain but working overseas in france and wanted to check out some of the legal redtape i may need to sort out.

I am planning to do cocktail training courses in chalets in the french alps this coming year, as a fun,learning, group activity to do after skiing.

as my clients will be using alcoholic spirits to perform the class, will i require an alcohol licence or a licence to have a large amount of alcohol in my van.

Im not sure if i would need a licence as i would not be selling alcohol to my clients, they would be paying for my tutelage and time, the alcohol would be provided free for the course to work. However i don't want to get in legal trouble as i want to do everything by the book.

any advice where i can find information in this matter would be greatly apreciated

ben

Hi, I am setting up a new business, registered in britain but working overseas in france and wanted to check out some of the legal redtape i may need to sort out. I am planning to do cocktail training courses in chalets in the french alps this coming year, as a fun,learning, group activity to do after skiing. as my clients will be using alcoholic spirits to perform the class, will i require an alcohol licence or a licence to have a large amount of alcohol in my van. Im not sure if i would need a licence as i would not be selling alcohol to my clients, they would be paying for my tutelage and time, the alcohol would be provided free for the course to work. However i don't want to get in legal trouble as i want to do everything by the book. any advice where i can find information in this matter would be greatly apreciated ben
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.