NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Insurance in Cyprus

#1 Dec 30 2008 2:03pm

Insurance in Cyprus

I am about to move to Cyprus and was wondering if anyone could let me know how much they have paid for health insurance? I have received a few quotes but am not sure how much i should be paying. Ed    

I am about to move to Cyprus and was wondering if anyone could let me know how much they have paid for health insurance? I have received a few quotes but am not sure how much i should be paying. Ed    
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Jan 5 2009 9:10am

Re: Insurance in Cyprus

Hi, new to the forum.
Â
I would also like to know the answer to this question.
Â
Bill

Hi, new to the forum. Â I would also like to know the answer to this question. Â Bill
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Jan 5 2009 10:17am

How long do you plan to stay there? You may qualify for the state social insurance which covers health.

How long do you plan to stay there? You may qualify for the state social insurance which covers health.
Reply Reply with quote

#4 Feb 18 2009 12:29pm

Test

Test
Reply Reply with quote

#5 Feb 14 2013 10:49am

Can anyone help with Public Liability insurance in Cyprus? Any companies that I can contact to get a price.

Can anyone help with Public Liability insurance in Cyprus? Any companies that I can contact to get a price.
Reply Reply with quote

#6 Oct 3 2013 2:23pm

My name is Engr Miguel.Lamine.Bojang a Technical Director in Gambia Ministry of Works & Housing. I seek to engage in a profitable business partnership. Please indicate interest by writing me through email (miguel.5x0@msn.com), including your full contacts for further communication and details of the proposal. Engr Miguel.L.Bojang

My name is Engr Miguel.Lamine.Bojang a Technical Director in Gambia Ministry of Works & Housing. I seek to engage in a profitable business partnership. Please indicate interest by writing me through email (miguel.5x0@msn.com), including your full contacts for further communication and details of the proposal. Engr Miguel.L.Bojang
Reply Reply with quote

#7 Jul 8 2014 1:05pm

We've just received this question.

"I am looking for public liability insurance cover. I am a professional wedding photographer in the Paphos area of Cyprus."

If anyone know a company that can help email admin@startupoverseas.co.uk

We've just received this question. "I am looking for public liability insurance cover. I am a professional wedding photographer in the Paphos area of Cyprus." If anyone know a company that can help email admin@startupoverseas.co.uk
Reply Reply with quote

#8 Jul 29 2014 1:53pm

Hi my name is Savvas Christoforou, please call me for any kind of insurance. iam a qualified insurance agent in Cyprus. My website is www.insurancelinkcyprus.com , my e-mail is savvas@insurancelinkcyprus.com ans my office tel 22267733

Hi my name is Savvas Christoforou, please call me for any kind of insurance. iam a qualified insurance agent in Cyprus. My website is www.insurancelinkcyprus.com , my e-mail is savvas@insurancelinkcyprus.com ans my office tel 22267733
Reply Reply with quote

#9 Jul 29 2014 1:54pm

Reply Reply with quote

#10 Sep 23 2014 2:10pm

New question
"I run a small photographic business in Cyprus covering weddings. I do not have a studio. I work part-time with around 30 weddings a year. Most weddings covered are in hotels. I am looking for public liability insurance and possible cover for equipment. "

New question "I run a small photographic business in Cyprus covering weddings. I do not have a studio. I work part-time with around 30 weddings a year. Most weddings covered are in hotels. I am looking for public liability insurance and possible cover for equipment. "
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.