NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Wholesale/Distribution to Private retailers, a question on "culture" of how business is conducted between them

#1 Oct 9 2017 2:48pm

Wholesale/Distribution to Private retailers, a question on "culture" of how business is conducted between them

I am looking to distribute my own brand of Womenswear from Spain where I reside to carefully selected Boutiques & Clothing Shops in Cyprus. How is business conducted at a distributor/wholesale level to privately owned retail shops as far as finance & agreements are concerned?

I will be visiting Cyprus early next year after making key appointments before my visit and would like information on the "culture" and "relationship" between wholesaler/distributor and retailer and the process normally conducted:

I understand the Intra-EU- trade regarding goods and have registered for the trade certificate. And this is an initial stage of finding suitable clients and my query is about understanding the economical & business related concepts and relations in Cyprus in order that I may familiarise myself beforehand.

Thank you
Regards

I am looking to distribute my own brand of Womenswear from Spain where I reside to carefully selected Boutiques & Clothing Shops in Cyprus. How is business conducted at a distributor/wholesale level to privately owned retail shops as far as finance & agreements are concerned? I will be visiting Cyprus early next year after making key appointments before my visit and would like information on the "culture" and "relationship" between wholesaler/distributor and retailer and the process normally conducted: I understand the Intra-EU- trade regarding goods and have registered for the trade certificate. And this is an initial stage of finding suitable clients and my query is about understanding the economical & business related concepts and relations in Cyprus in order that I may familiarise myself beforehand. Thank you Regards
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.