NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

SET UP YOUR OWN COMPANY IN DUBAI

#1 May 28 2012 2:31pm

SET UP YOUR OWN COMPANY IN DUBAI

ALL KINDS OF LICENSES WITH SERVICED OFFICES AND COMPLETE ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
At Serene Business Services we provide range of Company Formation & Business Setup Services that you require setup your business in Dubai.
We provide all kinds of Licenses and required documentation in setting up your business from start to finish also assisting you with Commercial Licences, Trading Licenses, Tourism License, Shipping & Logistics License, Professional Licenses and More… We offer complete range of Business Services Document clearing, opening up bank accounts & arranging accommodation for client visitors, PRO Services, Labor & Immigration services, Investor Visas, Family Visas etc.
We also Provide serviced office packages starting with AED 1500/-, with complete office and administrative support. We provide different kinds of comfortable office spaces to meet your requirements:
Cubicles & Workstations
Flexi desk
Private suites
Meeting Rooms

We have a professional team with excellent customer service skills and management structure.

ALL KINDS OF LICENSES WITH SERVICED OFFICES AND COMPLETE ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT At Serene Business Services we provide range of Company Formation & Business Setup Services that you require setup your business in Dubai. We provide all kinds of Licenses and required documentation in setting up your business from start to finish also assisting you with Commercial Licences, Trading Licenses, Tourism License, Shipping & Logistics License, Professional Licenses and More… We offer complete range of Business Services Document clearing, opening up bank accounts & arranging accommodation for client visitors, PRO Services, Labor & Immigration services, Investor Visas, Family Visas etc. We also Provide serviced office packages starting with AED 1500/-, with complete office and administrative support. We provide different kinds of comfortable office spaces to meet your requirements: Cubicles & Workstations Flexi desk Private suites Meeting Rooms We have a professional team with excellent customer service skills and management structure.
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Dec 2 2012 4:05pm

Re: SET UP YOUR OWN COMPANY IN DUBAI

Haloo there, I am Yassir Kori, a United States Citizen, and I read a lot of response that you answer to people with same like my interest. I am interested to import gold from Sudan to UAE. Also I am interested to setup my own company that I can own it 100%. Can you advice where I can start and how I can do this?
Thanks
Yassir

Haloo there, I am Yassir Kori, a United States Citizen, and I read a lot of response that you answer to people with same like my interest. I am interested to import gold from Sudan to UAE. Also I am interested to setup my own company that I can own it 100%. Can you advice where I can start and how I can do this? Thanks Yassir
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Jan 19 2016 9:24am

we are glad to set up our branch in dubai .
kindly advice ,
akinola israel
spobbicon nig ltd
lagos, Nigeria
fakinola3000@yahoo.com

we are glad to set up our branch in dubai . kindly advice , akinola israel spobbicon nig ltd lagos, Nigeria 2347030050892 fakinola3000@yahoo.com
Reply Reply with quote

#4 Jan 28 2016 4:20pm

Hi
These companies can help you
http://www.startupoverseas.co.uk/starting-a-business-in-uae/company-formation.html

Many thanks

Hi These companies can help you http://www.startupoverseas.co.uk/starting-a-business-in-uae/company-formation.html Many thanks
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.